Monday, January 3, 2011

Why I'm Blogging (Again)

Donald Miller (I visit his website http://donmilleris.com/ on a daily basis, and you should too) had a great post today about not watching the parade in 2011. That is: PARTICIPATE! (somehow). So trying to blog again seems like a good way to not just be a passive user/consumer of internet information. Of course, it's a new year and we always have great resolve at the beginning of these committments, but I do hope I can keep this up. Whether anyone cares to read it or not, it's still a good exercise for me to gather together some thoughts.
So, I will also be getting back to the fitness club tonight (after a 6 month break) and I am trashing the stupid Solitaire program on the computer. I want 2011 to be a great year of personal and spiritual growth. Feel free to keep me accountable (I just hope my children aren't reading this).

1 comment:

david said...

Too late I just did. :)